I finished the Big Tile Pullover.
You will note that I chickened out and used a light contrasting yarn on the fair isle. I really plan on wearing this a lot and I was afraid if I used a dark contrasting yarn, like red, it would bleed into the pink alpaca and it would become a hot mess. A few changes. I added those ribbed parts on the sleeves because I didn't like the cap sleeves. I've got too much meat on my arms for them. :O) Also, after finishing the tile part I skipped at least 6 rounds of plain knitting because I knew it would have made it more than the 10.5 inches I needed from the sleeve to the neck (good thing I read the schematics!). Maybe I'll do another one using some acrylic and go crazy on the contrast - we'll see.
Here's a close-up on the sleeve cap with my ribbed part added on.
Still working on those socks, and hunting down my next project.
Talk to you soon!